Arab Iron and Steel Union (AISU) will hold its annual Summit ” 14 th Arab Steel Summit ” will be held in Tunis – Tunisia in the period 27-28 November 2019 at Four Seasons Hotel Tunis – Tunisia , Which will be special important for the changes taking place in the Arab steel industry, In light of the instability in the steel markets in various regions of the world.
Arab Iron and Steel Union is looking forward to this important event as a platform for meeting many Arab and international companies, steel industry experts and the owners of modern technologies, as well as those interested in this industry from investors, businessmen and economic activities to cooperate and exchange views on what serves the development of this industry and its growth at all levels such as production, trade and marketing.
Concurrently with the 14th Arab Steel Summit , AISU will organize ” The International Iron and Steel Exhibition 2019″ which will provide a suitable environment for the companies to exhibit their iron and steel products or the innovations and latest technological solutions which help in developing the productivity of the iron and steel industry, in addition to its being the appropriate opportunity for the meeting of producers with the firms and companies active in the field of the iron and steel trade.
AISU welcomes your effective participation in “14th Arab Steel Summit “ and invites you to contribute by presenting working papers reflecting your points of view and experiences to what is related to the development of this industry at both regional and world levels. We also welcome your recommendations for making this meeting a forum for exchanging opinions about whatever serves the development of this industry, its integration and continued growth on all production, commercial and marketing scales.
- Global economic variables and their impact on Arab steel companies.
- Investment opportunities and trends in the Arab steel industry.
- The impact of raw materials on the future of the Arab steel industry.
- New technologies and their role in diversifying steel production in Arab countries.
- New technologies and their role in sustainable development in the steel industry.
- Strategies of Arab steel companies, especially the Gulf region beyond 2020
- Modern maintenance systems and opportunities for application in Arab steel mills.
- Reality and prospects of Arab steel markets.
Who will attend ?
- Arab and international organizations
- The companies producing steel long products.
- The companies producing steel flat products.
- The companies producing steel pipes.
- The companies producing the raw materials and accessories of the iron & steel industry.
- Iron and steel related machinery and plant makers.
- Steel traders ( imports and exporters).
- Oil and gas companies.
- Iron and steel-using companies
- Technology and equipment suppliers.
- Consultants, analysts.
- R&D Establishment.
- Investors and businessmen