Awards for Best Research
In Iron and Steel Industry
The Arab Iron and Steel Union has the honor to invite all experts, professors and engineers of the iron and steel sector in the Arab countries to submit scientific research working in the field of developing this industry in the Arab world.
- The deadline for submitting research is September 30, 2020.
- The Special Committee evaluates the research and notifies its winners on 15 October 2020.
- These awards will be distributed through Arab Steel Summit 25-26 October 2020.
Conditions for the award applicant:
- He holds an Arab nationality.
- Holds at least a university degree in the field of specialization.
- The research is presented individually or as a team of two or three maximum.
- Adheres to the announced research deadlines.
Research fields :
The Arab Iron and Steel Union allocates awards for research and studies that work to develop the iron and steel industry in the fields of:
- Developing and raising the efficiency of the production process for steel mills.
- Raising the quality of steel products and creating products with high added value.
- Reducing the cost of production stages.
- Increase production time and reduce downtime.
- Exploiting the wealth of Arab countries from iron ores.
- Protect workers and reduce risks.
- Reducing pollution resulting from the operation stages and preserving the environment.
Research Conditions :
- The research should be produced by the applicant and he has not previously participated in it.
- The submitted research must not be published in Arab and foreign magazines related to the topic of the award in 2019-2020.
- The research should carry a new idea and not quoted or repeated.
- The research can be submitted in Arabic or English.
- The research summary shall be sent in no more than (4 pages) A4 size on the word program in a valid Arabic language, provided that the font size is (14), and the font type is Simplified Arabic.
- The applicant writes on the cover page: Research Title – Name – Company – Country.
- The number of research papers is no more than 15 A4 sheets.
How to submit the research:
- The first step: The applicant downloads and completes the application form from the site.
- The second step: send a copy of the research, a copy of the research summary, CV and application form to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org at a date no later than September 30, 2020.